Feudal Japan Has Been Conquered By Aliens… What's a Samurai to Do?
Life isn’t easy in feudal Japan… especially since the aliens landed and conquered everything! Oh sure, the new health care is great, but the public ban on the use of swords has left a lot of defeated samurai with a difficult decision to make concerning their future career paths! This is especially true if, as in the case of Gintoki Sakata, they’re not particularly inclined towards holding a day job, which is why Gintoki’s opted for the freelance route, taking any job that’s offered to him as long as the financial remuneration sounds right. Unfortunately, in a brave new world filled with stray bug-eyed montsters, upwardly mobile Yakuza and overly ambitious E.T. entrepreneurs, those jobs usually don’t pay as well as they should for the pain, suffering and indignities endured!
- Episode 1: You Jerks! And You Claim to Have Gintama?! (Part 1)
- Episode 2: You Jerks! And You Claim to Have Gintama?! (Part 2)
- Episode 3: Nobody with Naturally Wavy Hair Can be That Bad
- Episode 4: Watch Out! Weekly Shonen Jump Sometimes Comes Out on Saturdays!
- Episode 5: Make Friends You Can Call by Their Nicknames, Even When You're an Old Fart
- Episode 6: Keep a Promise Even If It Kills You
- Episode 7: Responsible Owners Should Clean Up After Their Pets
- Episode 8: There is Butt a Fine Line Between Persistence & Stubbornness
- Episode 9: Fighting Should Be Done With Fists
- Episode 10: Eat Something Sour When You're Tired
- Episode 11: Look, Overly Sticky Sweet Dumplings Are Not Real Dumplings, You Idiot
- Episode 12: People Who Make Good First Impressions Usually Suck
- Episode 13: If You're Going to Cosplay, Go All Out
- Episode 14: Boys Have a Weird Ritual That Makes Them Think They Turn Into Men When They Touch Frogs
- Episode 15: Pets Resemble Their Owners
- Episode 16: If You Stop & Think About It, Your Life's a Lot Longer as an Old Guy Than a Kid!
- Episode 17: Sons Only Take After Their Fathers' Negative Attributes
- Episode 18: Oh, Yeah! Our Crib is Number One!
- Episode 19: Why is the Sea So Salty? Because You City Folk Pee Whenever You Go Swimming!
- Episode 20: Watch Out for Conveyor Belts!
- Episode 21: If You Go to Sleep With the Fan On, You'll Get a Stomachache, So Be Careful / If You're a Man Try the Swordfish;
- Episode 22: Marriage is Prolonging an Illusion for Your Whole Life
- Episode 23: When You're In a Fix, Keep On Laughing, Laughing…
- Episode 24: Cute Faces Are Always Hiding Something
- Episode 25: A Shared Soup Pot is a Microcosm of Life
- Episode 26: Don't Be Shy - Just Raise Your Hand and Say It
- Episode 27: Some Things Can't Be Cut with a Sword
- Episode 28: Good Things Never Come in Twos (but Bad Things Do)
- Episode 29: Don't Panic- There's a Return Policy!/I Told You to Pay Attention to the News!
- Episode 30: Even Teen Idols Act Like You Guys
- Episode 31: You Always Remember the Things that Matter the Least
- Episode 32: Life Moves on Like a Conveyor Belt
- Episode 33: Mistaking Someone's Name Is Rude!
- Episode 34: Love Doesn't Require a Manual
- Episode 35: Love Doesn't Require a Manual (Continued)/You Can't Judge a Person by His Appearance, Either
- Episode 36: People with Dark Pasts Can't Shut Up
- Episode 37: People Who Say that Santa Doesn't Really Exist Actually Want to Believe in Him/Prayer Won't Make Your Worldly Desires Go Away! Control Yourself
- Episode 38: Only Children Play in the Snow/During Winter, Eating Ice-cream Is Sweet
- Episode 39: Ramen Shops with Long Menus Never Do Well
- Episode 40: Give a Thought to Planned Pregnancy
- Episode 41: You Can't Judge a Movie by Its Title
- Episode 42: You Know What Happens if You Pee on a Worm
- Episode 43: Make Characters So Anybody Can Tell Who They Are by Just Their Silhouettes
- Episode 44: Mom's Busy, Too, So Quit Complaining About What's for Dinner
- Episode 45: Walk Your Dog at an Appropriate Speed
- Episode 46: Adults Only. We Wouldn't Want Anyone Immature in Here
- Episode 47: Do Cherries Come from Cherry Trees?
- Episode 48: The More You're Alike, the More You Fight/Why Do You Use That Useless Negativity?
Copyright: © HIDEAKI SORACHI / SHUEISHA ? TV TOKYO ? DENTSU ?
Age Rating: TV 14 (V, S, L)
Language: Japanese with English Subtitles
Genre: Fantasy / Adventure